Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Daisy Tunnel Card

 Hello and welcome to All Things Beautiful!

Today's card uses a new to me fun fold technique. The tunnel card. I have the tutorial I used listed under my tutorial tab here
I chose to keep the card front soft in it's design because it is a sympathy card. 

The inside repeats the patterned paper on the card from with a white inked sentiment
A white panel could be adhered to the left or right of the inside card panel for more space for a handwritten message and I included a coordinating envelope as well.



Products:
Gina k Designs Kraft card stock & ink
Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy 12 x 12 paper stack
Spellbinders Labels Four dies
Gina K Designs Poster-board Sentiments stamp set
WPlus9 White Pigment ink
Gina K Designs Love & Prayers stamp set
Gina K Designs Corn ink



Have a wonderful Wednesday and now it's your turn to go make something beautiful!


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: