Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Feature Friday- 11/20/2015

Hip Hip Hooray! It's Friday!!!! That means it's Feature Friday time on all things beautiful! I love sharing projects by my followers and we are welcoming new followers to the blog tool! Lert's get started. First, I want to give a shout out to new followers of all things beautiful!

Make sure to visit thier blogs and say hello to:





&

Pattie Dougherty

Now onto my Feature Favs for this week

I just love this coffee card! Carmen has added such nice detail with the recipe card and doily background. Make sure to go see what else she's up to over at her blog.

I love Lynda's effort to help little kids make a difference in the world. We all need to spread a little kindness, don't we?! Especially in the times we live. Make sure to visit her blog and see her awesome metal heart decor and encourage her efforts.
Inline image

Lisa made this lovely iceskate card.  I love the added bling of her background. Those gems added to the ends of the snowflakes add a nice touch. Make sure to visit her blog and check out her other creations.


Diane is doing a bit of sewing and creating these colorful organizational totes.
Check out her blog and see what she's making 


I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of  followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet, join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
Check it out here!


( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

Katydid Cards said...

What a nice thing for you to do for your followers...I actually know Angela and Connie Can Crop...it's nice to see her name in lights.

Kim

http://katydidcards.com