Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Card Making Monday-Masculine Thank You

Hey friends! Welcome back for another Card Making Monday post. Today's card uses some heat embossing. This is a SU stamp. It is retired and I was very lucky to find a used set to buy. I saw this image on another card and went hunting on-line. It wasn't until I attended a big crop weekend that the SU representative replied to my email letting me know she had the set and would be willing to sell it to me. yeah!!!!

Anyway, simple design, basic layout, traditional masculine colors and voila! That's all she wrote.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Now it's your turn to go make something beautiful....

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great work, love the stiched frames. Your masculine cards are always simple but beautiful. I'm not be able to make masculie cards, I use too much colours and embellishments.