Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday # 48 - Piece of Cake

Amy here with Scrapbook Saturday. Welcome and I hope you enjoy. Today's page showcase my friend, Colleen and I showing off her first decorated cakes. She came for a visit and I showed her some techniques both buttercream and fondant. Since it was the July 4th weekend we stuck to that theme.
I think she did a pretty good job for a first try and of course I sent her home with a few decorating goodies!

Products Used:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
SCAL for title

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: