Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

UMT # 43 - Faux Metal Masculine

Welcome to my newest Using My Tools post. So for new friends and visitors Using My Tools posts are crafty creations where I pull something out of my stash and use it. This time it's this faux metal background. I made this background about 8 months ago and it's been sitting in a basket of To Do's ever since. I think I was just waiting for the perfect image to pair with it. 

I hope you enjoy my card. 

Here's a closeup of the metal background..

I used a tutorial here  to inspire me with parts of  this technique. You can also find many more tutorials on my tutorial page here.

Products:
Black Gesso
Winter Rust Opalite 
Basketweave embossing folder by Darice
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
photo corners
Sunset at the Sea digi image by Delicious Doodles

Have a fabulous day, take care and go make something beautiful....

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful masculine card, the faux metal image is very proper.
Using My Tools post is a stunning idea! There were always too many thing in the "to do" box...

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning masculine design and I love the metal look.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}