Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

UMT # 41- Sparkle Hello

Welcome to my newest Using My Tools post. So for new friends and visitors Using My Tools posts are crafty creations where I pull something out of my stash that at one time, I thought I just "HAD" to have and finally use it. This time it's acetate. I watched a few titorials on how to make a card using acetate. Hmmm... that was over a year ago and at the time I bought up lots of acetate thinking I was going to make lots of acetate cards. Well, I finally decided to sit down and use that acetate. 

Here's my first attempt...

I used a large background stamp and Staz-on ink for the acetate.
I tried to add as much texture as I could. Here's a close up view of the details. 
I added various colored gems to the centers for demension and interest.


and...I embossed the sentiment square as well as inked it around the edges.


Products:
Hero Arts Sentiment
Hero Arts background stamp- Daisy Outline
Recollections gems
Hemp cord
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge for the flowers
Cricut Embossing folder - Stitched Squares
MME 6x6 pad- Dolled up

Hope you enjoyed my post and come back tomorrow for Feature Friday where I feature works of creativety by my followers. It could be YOU!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)
 Challenges:

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very gorgous and interesting card!! I love the stamp on acetate with shining accents

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Wow Gorgeous Card, love all the detail and the shining Gems.
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com