Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tinsel Tuesday #2-Mails Here

Welcomes to my Tinsel Tuesday post. This is my attempt at making my Christmas cards early. So, every other Tuesday I'll be posting a Christmas card in hopes by December 1st I'll have a nice selection ready to be stuffed in envelopes and put in the mailbox.

Here's my card...
I used the challenge sketch from Christmas Challenges (with sketches) for inspiration and a cute stamped image from LOTV called Puppy Post
The background paper has a textured design. I chose a Stampin' Up greeting.
 I paper pieced the mailbox and the puppy's ears, tail and spot on his back to add some interest. 
The snow on top the mailbox is glitter up with glitter glue and I used a glitter pen to fill in the snowflakes throughout the image and a silver pen to fill in the metal parts of the mailbox. the card glimmers really nice in real life.



I hope you enjoyed my latest Christmas card and see you back in a couple of weeks!
Now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:


2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

This is just soooo adorable, Amy! Love your colors and that ribbon is wonderful. :-D

Anne Fenton said...

Such a cute card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.