Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

613 Avenue Create Block Party

Hi all and welcome! Here again with another DT sample for 613 Avenue Create. I was so lucky so be able to use a fun versitile digi image from Vectoria Designs. These little movie tickets. I love that with a digi I was able to go in and size it to my needs and type text for the specific special occasion.
Today we have not only another challenge over on at the blog but also our block party! How exciting!!! We are celebrating a 1 year blogaversary and in honor of the special day we are offering lots of giveaways. Go on over and check it out!

So, my best friend and I are huge movie buffs. We are the ones who like to quote lines from movies we really like in non-related situations. I know it sounds crazy (you can't imagine how much we've exhausted the script from Forest Gump) In any case when i saw the Vectoria Designs I immediate knew I wanted to make something movie related. And since they are a vintage style I stuck to the neutral tones.
This card won: 
11/15/2013

Here's a close up of all the little Cricut Cartridge and svg files I used.


I hope you enjoyed my little movie buff birthday card and go on over to 7613 Avenue Create to check out all the other fun DT designs Feel free to also browse some of my other postings and pages. 

Products:
Cricut Cartridge Wall Decor and More-Film strip
Vellum
Copic Marker E37 Sepia
Fiskers Crimper Tool

Challenges:
2 Tickets, 0 Buttons, 1 embossed paper & 4 Die cuts

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a fabulous Sunday and find some time to make something beautiful for yourself today!

Sponsor:


38 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous. Love all the images and design. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Unknown said...

Such a fun card. I love the movies, and like you, often quote lines from movies randomly. Guess that means I need to buy the Wall Decor cartridge because I don't have it. This is a great card and is inspirational. Thank you for joining FCCB for the challenge this week. Faith

Mayras Designs said...

This is a beautiful card !! I love the whole design !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, I love your design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card!! I just love the creative theme with the popcorn and etc.!! The ticket sentiments are perfect!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!

Unknown said...

what a fun design love the colours, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge would love it if you came back next week.....
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

cass said...

Wonderful design, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fabulous creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us Challenges 4 Everybody.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Ro Donner said...

Absolutely wonderful! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Caroline! I appreciate the kuddos.

Unknown said...

Oh my Faith! Your comments are so generous! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Mayra.

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Dionne.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Chris for commenting. I love your challenges!

Unknown said...

Thx Sue!

Unknown said...

Thx Cass!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Cathy! I appreciate your comments.

Unknown said...

Thx so much!

Laurian said...

Wonderful creation - such a clever design and great for movie buffs!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Brenda said...

What a fun and fabulous card! I love the design and the die cuts and digi's that show case your hobby. I wish I could think quick enough to get a movie quote out but the only one that stuck with me is from Forrest Gump. lol I think everyone uses that one! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

Unknown said...

beautiful card
I like the popcorn, and the tickets with the sentiment are amazing

hugs

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Amy, what a fun card! I can imagine you and your girlfriend are fun when you get going about movies! I just love your "recipe" for this week's ODBD Shining the Light challenge! So glad you've joined us! Warm hugs!

Missy said...

Oh this is so clever! I really like how you laid out all of your elements on here, the filmstrip reel and everything! Super!! Thanks for joining FCCB's "sentiment" challenge this week!

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the creative design of your card! It is really really cool! Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week:)
Michelle

AmyT said...

This is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Linda Carson said...

Such a fun and creative card!! I'm going to play along...my favorite saying in FG is "run Forest run"!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

vintagebutton said...

Thanks for joining is with the CraftyHands Challenge, this is really lovely.

Well done Becka B DT member x

Crafty Judith said...

Great card - ty for playing along at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Judith DT x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fun birthday card. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

Kim's Kreations said...

I'm a movie lover and I love your card. The film strip and the popcorn, perfect. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. Kim

Sammy said...

Fantastic card! As a film and Tv graduate, I can definitely relate to the film geekiness, and I just LOVE the design! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Pat K said...

Fabulous card. I really love how you made the film strip. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Hazel said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing your super card for Crafting Musketeers 'grunge' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Emily Thubbron said...

Great card, Amy. I love the images. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Melonheadz Friends for our challenge.

EM, DT

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's such a great card for your movie buff friend! Sounds like you 2 go together like peas and carrots. (Sorry but I just HAD to say that!)
Thanks so much for sharing at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Through the Craft Room Door DT
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Fran said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month, Fran (DT) xxx

mags said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
Mags
x