Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 15 - Always My Friend and my bro

Welcome friends! Todays page features an oldy but a goodie. My kids are teenager now but its so mice to remember thos days when they were little and oh so love eachother  with wonderment of a little child. Don't mistake me, they still love eachother but in an annoy eachother, brother/sister way.
Here's the page layout.
I cu the title using my Sure Cuts Alot, I used my cricut to cut the little mice from a Disney Cartridge which I seem to be grabbing lately. Finally I added a little banner for the final touch. I just love the twinkle in my sons eys as he looks at his little sister in this photo. 


Have a great day today! Please leave a comment about your favorite part of this page. Don't forget, make some time today for yourself to make something beautiful!

No comments: