Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Card Making Monday # 16 - Pattern Hello

Hello and I hope you're having a wonderful Monday! I'm posting this card for the Eureka Stamps weekly challenge "Anything goes".  Please feel free to browse this and any post on the blog and leave as many comments as you like and check out this past Saturdays post fon WCMD. I'm offering blog candy and I'll pick the winner Wednesday night and post it this Thursday mornng! I hope you enjoy this post and become inspired.
I made this card using a sentiment from Hero Arts and papers/stickers from a kit i received from my LSS. (Local Scrapbooking Store). 

I struggled combining all the patterens but in the end, I think they work together nicely for a masculine card.

Tell me what you think?!

Have a great week. Don't forget to leave a comment. I love to read and I will reply to all the comments. If you don't already please follow me and I would love to follow your blog too! If you do become a follower I'll post a link to your blog on my Feature Friday post. Hey, make something beautiful today....

4 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week, your card is just lovely!

Unknown said...

Thank you Kristy!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps this week!
Karen, DT Member

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen, I am definately looking forward to participating in future challenges! What fun!