Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 11 - Back to Nature

Hello! Welcome back for another Saturday posting. This page exhibits the hiking trip my husband took with our sons. I didn't use a sketch for this one. I started out with a sketch but ended with my own design. I used Home Decor Cartridge for the branch embellishments.

The journalling was typed using my Microsoft Word and the Letters of the title were cut from Sure Cuts Alot program and my Cricut. i did learn one thing while making this page. lol Don't eat potao chips while scrapbooking. In the center of the two pages there are greasy finger prints. You can seeremnants of them just above the journaling.  I should journal that somewhere on the page just for kicks. lol.


Thanks again for visting. I hope you enjoyed my page and take time for yourself today on these busy Saturdays to make something beautiful!

No comments: