Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OWH Sketch #190

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for checking out my sketch 190 card. I enjoyed getting creative with this one.
 I used stickles for the glitter look and then topped it with glossy accents. I did the same with the stars.

The snowman is a stamp from Recollections, the snowflakes are from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. The patterened paper is from Blissful Blizzard 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs.

I hope you enjoyed my card. Enjoy your week and please leave a comment letting me know your favorite part of this card. Why not take a minute to browse my other postings too! Now...it's your turn to make somethign beautiful!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Nice card...I esp love that background paper and use of brads on the strips. tfs!!!

BobbisTreasure said...

The colors on your winter card are really unexpected! Love how you combined the glossy accents and stickles.

Small Talk Mama said...

How very cute! I'm not familiar with the glossy accents, but I like it.

Unknown said...

Very cute, lots of creative nice additions! TFS!

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda, I chose this paper pad because it is so different from the typical red and green. Thanks for commenting

Unknown said...

Thanks Bobbi, Yes, I like the atypical color scheme and gotta seal in the glitter and glossy accents works so well!

Unknown said...

Thanks Shawnna for commenting. You gotta try the glossy accents. It adds some nice sheen and demension.

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheryl for commenting!