Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 8 - Good Company


Hello, It's another post of Scrapbook Saturday! Welcome and i hope you enjoy browseing this poast and any other post on the blog. Feel free to leave comments and this one or any other. 

I love this picture of my daughter and step son and just had to show case it in a scrapbook layout. I kept the layout and elements simple so the picture would shine. I added some embossing to the poink strip using Swiss Dots embossing folder which seems to be a goto folder for me. I stamped the journaling shape used from a Stampology set and hand wrote in the journaling, then added some black ribbon and title.

That's it for today. Thanks for visting and enjoy your weekend and please go make something beautiful today!

No comments: