Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

OWH Sketch #184

Hello fellow OWH'ers, followers and vistitors. Welcome and thanks for checking out my card! This sketch is also being sponsered by Doodle Pantry with some blog candy on the OWH Stars and Stripes blog. How exciting! 

Here's the sketch...
owh sketch canvas copy

Here's the card...

I varied the sketch this week to fit the image which I've been wanting to use for a while.
I used copics for the color. Lots of them....lol I've only been coloring with Copics for about a year and I sooo wish I had more. I own about 40. More Copics would definately be on my wish list. What special craft supplies that would make you just absolutely squeel if you got it (them) are on your wish list?

This is a close up of the flower I cut using a cut file from SVGCuts.com called 3D mums. You can find the link here This is the Dublin Mum. I added a gem to the center, used a Martha Stewart red water based  marker to darken the center and then used a red Martha Stewart glitter pen to add some shimmer to the center as well.


List of Supplies:
Stationary noted 6x6 Paper Pad
Bazill Ash and blue cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Swiss Dots
Copics E00, E07, E13,E15,  E23, E33, E79, YG63, R20, 100, W5
Lili Image Cho with Lantern  link here
$ stamp for the sentiment

I hope you like my card and feel free to leave comments about this post. Don't forget to tell me what's on your wish list. Now it's your turn to make something beautiful! Have a blessed day!







2 comments:

Paula S. said...

Beautiful coloring and great treatment on the background too. The vertical placement of the sentiment is great in this, as are your paper choices and the layered flower. Great work!

I have quite a bit in the way of supplies and I don't use/collect Copics so my wish list would consist mostly of some of the fun, new stamps sets and dies from W9Plus, Freshly Squeezed, The Alley Way Stamps, My Favorite Things, Paper Smooches, Avery Elle or Lawn Fawn... okay I guess my list would be pretty long after all. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Paula, I was timid at first with this card but now that it's finished it's probably one of my favorites so far. You sound like me with your wish list! I always seem to want more. I haven't heard of some of those stamp companies I'll definately check them out. Thanks for sharing!