Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Card Making Monday # 8 - Get Well Bears

Hello and Welcome to another posting of Card Making Monday. This week I completed 2 cards using the same stamped & colored image. I used Lili of the Valley, Cheers Bear ST183 and OWH Sketches Bonus 13 & 22
Both cards are colored with Copic markers, BG72, C5, E23 & YG61. The card below is using patterned paper from a 6x6 MME pad, Quilting Bee and the card below is using patterened paper from a kit I received at my Local Scrapbooking store. I believe it comes from Basic Grey, Kneehighs & Bowties



For this card I usedsome embroidery thread and a nice craft color button and the card below I used viva Decor pearl pen in bronze to add some demension to the dots. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch Bubble Bath



I hope you enjoyed viewing my cardS and are inspired to create a special card to give your loved one, friend, co-worker or neighbor. Have a wonderful week and remember to make something beautiful today!


No comments: