Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

ODBD April Challenge - With wings

Hello again and welcome to my little spot on the web. I'm so bummed. I missed the deadline for the Our Daily Bread card challenge. and by 1 day. I finally had time to finish and realized when I went to load it up that we are now in May. Ugghh! oh well, I still wanted to post it here on my blog because I think it's really cute! It came together slowly, The hexagon embossing folder was my inspiration and the card grew from there. It wasn't until I went looking for a sentiment that everything really clicked for me.
I hope you like the card too! I enjoy reading your comments so feel free to comment about this posting or any other on my blog. oh and.....the more the merrier, please become a follower and I follow your blog too!
Enough gabbing, here's the card!
Materials:
Tim Holtz embossing folder Honeycomb
Colorbox white ink
Sentiment $ store stamp
Paper Smooches Geo-graphics
EK Success gem stickers
beehive from Sentimentals Cricut cartridge set at 3 inches
Sandy Lion Essentals Bees stickers 
Bazzill cardstock


Don't Forget, now it's your turn...go make something beautiful!

No comments: