Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Gummie Cake

Thank you so much for visiting my space in time on the blogsphere. Today I had to post the cake I made for my daughters party last night. My daughter asked for a Gummie theme birthday and this was the cake I decided upon. I picked up the 3D cake pan at my local library (Somerset) I'm very lucky that my library has a nice collection to check out. She asked for the color green and then I decided to add the Gummies for the base. Simple cake but gets the job done for the kiddos.

I'd love for you to follow my blog and I would love to follow yours. I enjoy being inspired by all the creative things people design and create. So take a moment to leave a comment on this post or any others on my blog. I'd love to hear from you! Don't forget! Now it;'s your turn, go make something beautiful today!



No comments: