Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

OWH MWT and Sketch #158

So in the blizzard of 2013 I received almost 3 feet of snow! With all the prepping for the storm this week I wasn't able to tackle these cards until the storm hit. Leave me a comment about either card. I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Keeping in mind that OWH has been requesting kids cards I decided to make the sketch card for kids.
Here's my card. I struggled a bit but I think in the end, it came together nicely.

158 unknown


Materials:
DCWV Boys stack
Recollections cardstock
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge stars set at 1 1/4 in.
brads
brown jute cord
Sentiment  Stamp Hello by Megan Elizabeth

MidWeek Throwdown  - Kids cards

For this card I grabbed from my homemade card stack that I sat and made on New Years Eve from my left over scrapbooking scraps. For me nothing says kids like Disney so it was easy to decide who I wanted to showcase on this card. I used a similar layout as Sandy used in her Stump Sandy this week Episode 88. (LUV the new Stump Sandy! BTW)
Materials:
Bazill cardstock
K & Company Ghostly Greetings (the orange patterned paper)
Disney Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge set at 3 1/4 in.
ribbon by Michaels
Sentiment  Stamp Hello by Megan Elizabeth

4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Both cards are fabulous! The colors on the Mickey card really make him pop. I love all the layers on your first card.

Linda said...

Great cards...really love what you did with the ribboon the Mickey card...it really ties the card together! tfs!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you. I enjoyed making both these cards.

Unknown said...

Thank you. I enjoyed making these cards.